Anschutz 4759 Aluminum Butt Plate for Air Rifles
For many shooters the radius at the butt plate is too large. The result is that the butt plate does not fit the shoulder correctly. The butt plate model 4759 offers a solution for this problem. The variable adjustment of shoulder with and tilting range allow a perfect fit. The aluminum butt plate can be screwed on directly to all stocks with straight stock ends.
• Light, extra strong aluminum design.
• Easy adjustments.
• Angle adjustments directly at the butt plate and therefore no angle errors.
• All butt plate adjustments correspond to the ISSF rules.
• Variable and individual adjustments.
• Easy handling of adjustment elements.
• Scales for reproducing adjustments quickly.
• Model 4759, no-slip profile in the shoulder area.
• Vertically and horizontally adjustable, can be tilted.
• Upper wing angle directly adjustable from the front via new clam ping.
• Adjustable shoulder width.
• Variable length adjustment by column guide 4759-2000 and stop nut.
• Includes fixing elements.
Adjustable (mm): 60 mm
Weight (g): 225 g
Item No.: 001127
Works with standard 4759 butt plate carrier Comfort (#014803 - sold separately).