Anschutz 1918 Aluminum Stock Precise (Black) (Med-Right Grip)
The 1918 Precise stock works with most 2 bedding screw Anschutz match 54 barreled actions. Will fit current 1900s barreled actions, 54.30 barreled actions, & most previous match 54 action models. Does not fit match 64 actions, sporter rifle actions, or 2000 series barreled actions which have 4 bedding screw system.
• Milled out of high strength aluminum, this stock has a very slim fore-end with large radius and is suitable for all hand sizes.
• Ventilated holes in the fore-end provide for a constant temperature of the barrel when shooting
• Optimum vibration behaviour, stability and shooting precision by wedge-shaped design, calculated by vibration test analysis.
• Pistol grip is variably adjustable to both sides and can be turned. The unique and variable adjustment possibilities avoid an inadvertent movement with the help of threaded rods.
• Precise millimeter scales at the cheek piece adjustment, height adjustment, grip adjustment and at the fore-end allow accurate reproduction of settings.
• Due to various positions and allow an optimum repositioning of adjustments and accessories.
• Multifunctional, stable and variable cheek piece notch adjustment with especially large adjusting range and precise adjustment of horizontal and vertical adjustment allows an optimum adaptation/correction to the position. The cheek piece can be adjusted in four different ranges.
• Stock extension can be positioned continuously with strong threaded columns and knurled nuts.
• The actuated, positive form and force-fit clamping on the columns guarantee utmost stability.
• Large knurled head screws at cheek piece and length adjustment offer high operating comfort without having to use any tools.
Stock color: black
Aluminuim grooved rail on the lower side: yes
Butt plate: Precise Butt Plate 2213-8700
Length of pull (mm): 29-35.5
Length of stock (mm): 68
Weight (g): 2600
Grip material: PRO-Grip
Grip size: Medium
Version: Right Handed
Item No.: 010840